Thursday 27th October, 2016
Note that we’re writing these notes nearly 6 months late which is why they’re in summary form.
We were mostly focussed on Smart Answers during the week.
- Enable remaining disabled Rubocop rules and fix violations #2549
- Move DateHelper into the SmartAnswer namespace #2546
- Move calculators into flow directories #2558
- Refactor additional-commodity-code to new-style flow #2562
- Refactor calculate-agricultural-holiday-entitlement to new style flow #2570
- Refactor calculate-your-child-maintenance to new style flow #2569
- Refactor landlord-immigration-check #2550
- Remove Vietnam-specific link to consular fees #2525
- Revert handling of template exceptions when generating indexable content #2565
- Stub WorldLocation directly instead of using GdsApi::TestHelpers::Worldwide #2563
- Update gds-api-adapters from v25.1.0 to v30.6.0 (the latest version) #2552
We attended a retrospective about the Benefits Cap Calculator work mentioned in week 379. James in person and Chris remotely.
We submitted our first MISO (Management Information System Online) nil report this week. This tells Crown Commercial Service that we don’t have any active contracts on the Digital Outcome and Specialists Framework.
We received confirmation that we can continue working on Smart Answers.
We received our replacement Certificate of Incorporation.
If you have any feedback on this article, please get in touch!
Historical comments can be found here.