Thursday 20th October, 2016
Note that we’re writing these notes nearly 6 months late which is why they’re in summary form.
We were mostly focussed on Smart Answers during the week.
- Add question 2a to transit visa branch to track Common Travel Areas (v2) #2554
- An attempt at fixing intermittent test failure #1816
- Convert calculate-statutory-sick-pay flow to class #1726
- Enable remaining disabled Rubocop rules and fix violations #2549
- Fix flow registration (indexable content for outcome nodes) #1955
- Move DateHelper into the SmartAnswer namespace #2546
- Refactor calculate-married-couples-allowance and fix 4 bugs (with feedback addressed) #2545
- Refactor landlord-immigration-check #2550
- Remove integration tests asserting against outcome nodes #1666
- Revert handling of template exceptions when generating indexable content #2548
- Update gds-api-adapters from v25.1.0 to v30.6.0 (the latest version) #2552
- Benefit cap calculator: Add a second flow to show upcoming autumn 2016 changes to the benefit cap #2547
James listened to a rehearsal of Chris L’s upcoming conference talk.
James hosted our monthly drinks on Wednesday. The original plan was to meet at The Singer Tavern but it was too busy/noisy and so they moved on to The Old King’s Head.
We had ongoing email conversations about our plans to work at GDS.
Received a replacement Certificate of Incorporation. We had an electronic copy of this but it hadn’t been accepted when we’d tried to use it to set-up business mail redirection in the past.
Conversations with our accountant, Paul, as he worked on the annual accounts.
Received our countersigned agreement for the Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework (DOSF).
Created our MISO account to handle reporting requirements for DOSF.
Agreed to a retrospective for the Benefit Cap Calculator changes discussed in week 379.
James wrote to Aegon to instruct them to increase my pension payments.
James investigated new GitHub plans and we agreed to stick with what we have.
James investigated submitting our VAT return monthly. We wonder whether this’ll reduce the pain of submitting it monthly.
James upgraded Rails in GFR Video and Hookline music library apps based on recent security vulnerability announcements.
If you have any feedback on this article, please get in touch!
Historical comments can be found here.