Monday 19th December, 2016
Note that we’re writing these notes nearly 6 months late which is why they’re in summary form.
Continued to work on annual accounts.
Met with Hookline on Friday to discuss the possibility of doing some more work with them.
- Paired with Pablo on some changes required by overseas-passports.
PRs worked on during the week
- Fix minimum wage rates for people aged 24 #2441
- Add fees table to outcome_opposite_sex_marriage_in_colombia #2442
- Remove marriage-abroad unused service data #2443
- Refactor marriage-abroad PACS outcomes #2444
- Avoid fixtures in WorldwideOrganisation tests #2448
- Remove hyphen from “re-generate”, “re-generates” & “re-generating” in documentation
- Refactor state-pension-topup to new-style flow (with feedback addressed) #2614
- Refactor pay-leave-for-parents to new-style flow (with feedback addressed) #2615
- Update documentation to include on_response blocks (with feedback addressed) #2616
- Refactor register-a-birth to new-style flow (with feedback addressed) #2619
- Documentation improvements (with feedback addressed) #2625
If you have any feedback on this article, please get in touch!
Historical comments can be found here.