Thursday 31st March, 2016
Chris was away on a sailing course for the second half of the week. Otherwise, we did the usual GFR admin and continued with our part-time work on Smart Answers:
I did some refactoring of SmartAnswer::Question::Base as a pre-cursor to work I was doing to automatically determine the possible next nodes for each node.
I made a small improvement to exceptions raised in sharing flow logic. Previously these exceptions reported the line where the logic was included and not the line where the actual syntax error occurred.
I finally got confirmation regarding a bug I had identified in the Calculate Statutory Sick Pay flow. So I was able to fix the bug in the validation of the end date of a linked Period of Incapacity for Work.
Chris continued with his quest to refactor Marriage Abroad. In particular, he opened a pull request to delegate from MarriageAbroadCalculator to MarriageAbroadDataQuery.
Until next time.
If you have any feedback on this article, please get in touch!
Historical comments can be found here.